Frost'D Frost'D

RoboCop FTW!

That reference to Emil from RoboCop was just epic!

MindChamber responds:

AWESOME, glad to see people pickin up that that haha.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

WOW!

I really love Zelda and this is just thé best Zelda parody I have EVERY seen! One of the best parts was the Forest Temple, the animation was just amazing!

Triple Helix Teaser Triple Helix Teaser

Coool!

Great job! A great teaser for something that will be a great movie. Awsome animation, very smooth and colorfull. Looking forward to the real thing.

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

OMG!

That was just AMAZING! Jet another great Salad Fingers episode! I just love this cartoon, it's soo freaky jet so funny....please, make more!

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

It was OK

Good movie, but I liked the second one better. It was a bit too long and some parts weren't really funny, but then again, the graphics were just amazing (as always).

Fuzzy Math Fuzzy Math

Wow! That was great!

What an amazing movie this is! It's so true!

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Good...but not great

Let me begin with saying the animation is just AMAZING! Very well done! Great sound/music as well.
The only thing I didn't like about the movies is the story, I found most of them not very funny or just a little lame...

MY legend of zelda MY legend of zelda

Great work!

I really love the Zelda series. Great movie, good story, very funny as well! Keep up the good work!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

ok, i will ^_^Thanks for the review!

Edds LegendOf Zelda(2004) Edds LegendOf Zelda(2004)

Great movie!

I'm a big fan of the Zelda series. Great movie, very funny!

Link vs King stalfos Link vs King stalfos

Great movie.

This was a great Zelda animation. I am a great fan of the Zelda series and this game is just totally awsome. The only thing that was bit poor was the sound quality, perhaps you should try downloading the songs instead of recording them.

ZyneXx responds:

I recorded the batle music indeed, because my movie was over 5 mb because of the Mp3. But the pianoplay in the beginnig was Mp3. Thanx 4 the review.